The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Graphics Specialist
to support our C4ISR customer at Aberdeen Proving Ground. You will support the customer in development of graphic products to include include creation and editing of graphics for documents, presentations, and strategic communication products such as newsletters and web pages.
- Work with Technical Writer to create a variety of technical graphics to illustrate location of components, removal and replacement instruction and part identification.
- Develop Line drawings, including exploded views to support the operational and maintenance procedures and Repair Parts and Special Tool List in accordance with MIL STD 40051-2.
- Use computer software, computer design techniques, and computer-generated media to design new images.
- Use computer aided design systems and artistic techniques to create animation, review graphics materials to be presented, and present the information in an eye-catching, yet organized manner.
- Produce media products that make a substantial contribution to accomplishing course objectives and plan, supervise, and produce instructional media products.
- 3 years of experience with graphics design or publication support
- Experience with the creation of realistic, representations using draw, editing, file format conversion, and compression, or verifiable examples of projects required.
- Experience with 3D CAD design software such as SolidWorks or Corel
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe CC-Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide a portfolio for review at interview
- Ability to work collaboratively and be flexible
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Graphics Design, Multimedia, Instructional Technologies, or a related field preferred
- Active Secret Security Clearance
* You must have held a Secret clearance or above within the last 24 months
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Graphic Design or a closely related discipline.
- 5+ years experience creating electronic and tangible communication plans for strategic communications.
- Hands-on experience creating and editing graphic products using industry standard applications such as ArborText, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, and Microsoft PowerPoint to provide solutions to customer requests that can be unclear at times.
- Experience creating graphics for electronic documentation adhering to MIL STD 40051-2
- Experience creating graphics for XML documents
- Demonstrated experience with Intelligence Community design procedures and protocols.
- Experience with SharePoint development and design.
Illustrator or Illustration Software,
Military technical manuals, Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL), I, Wiring Diagrams,
CAD Drawings, SolidWorks
Alternate Work Schedule/Location:
15% - 20%
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment