The Lockwood Group delivers Professional Services and Solutions with a vision to improve the Mission Readiness of all we serve. Our culture is built upon this vision and our six core values. Our service delivery is customer-centric with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers – our US military and federal government.
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Deputy Program Manager
to support our Army aviation customer.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of management experience supporting Operations/Program/Project Management in Aviation, Training and Fielding contracts.
- Be capable of coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor and subcontractor employees.
- Be able to communicate orally and in writing with the Government Contracting, Fielding, and Management personnel.
- Maintain and manage detailed cost and schedule status of work progress.
- Requires ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- BA/BS or 5 years relevant management experience
- Proven experience managing remote mission-based personnel & subcontractors conducting logistics support.
- Additional technical experience & knowledge desired.
- US Citizenship is required, must have a valid US Driver's License.
- ACTIVE Secret
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desirable
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
The Lockwood Group Credo
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service.
We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants, and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through the investment of time and resources.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.