Serving those that serve the nation
Our cause, our North Star, our very reason for existence is to deliver mission readiness to the Federal Government and Department of Defense - most critically focused on the soldier, airman, sailor and Marine - who proudly go above and beyond to protect and serve. Our very existence is predicated on our ability to ensure their safety and readiness. We understand mission readiness as a measurable, reliable sense of preparedness. We know what achieves it. We know what prevents it. We accelerate our customers towards mission readiness through our suite of services and custom, situational solutions—all while staying true to our organizational core values.
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an Integrated Logistics Managers for our Army customer located on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Must have 10+ years of demonstrated experience within a Department of Defense PM as an Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM) ideally within a tactical C4ISR Software program.
- Demonstrated expertise in all phases of Integrated Product Support Program Life Cycle Logistics for weapons systems acquisition, to include developing programmatic milestone schedules, requirements determination, development, deployment and sustainment and disposal.
- Experience in analyzing total life cycle sustainment costs.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, writing, and maintaining the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan and associated annexes.
- Experience in integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
- Supports with minimal government oversight, the coordination and planning of an Army Tactical Software program baseline Logistics Demonstration including but not limited to In-Progress Reviews (IPR’s) with key stakeholders
- Develops execution schedules and manages critical path events and anticipates/ identifies risk areas
- Reviews the task analysis list
- Develops and coordinates fault list based on training plans, TBs, and TMs
- Develops Log Demo plan
- Synchronizes soldier/ proponent/ training developer/ SME personnel support
- Coordinates shipment of hardware/ software for event
- Ensures systems are configured to support event
- Ensures Training Support Package (TSP) documentation redlines are incorporated correctly in a timely manner
- Supports the development of Log Demo report and coordinates with PM/ATEC.
- Demonstrated expertise in partnering with sustainment providers and establishing an organic depot repair capability.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing the Army standard supply system, pre-positioning stock to support users, establishing demand history, and managing warranty repairs.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and coordinating Materiel Release (MR) packages, Type Classification Packages, Engineering Change Process (ECP) package, Material Work Order (MWO) packages and Nomenclature packages.
- Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIP) and developing, maintaining and distributing the Army's organizational requirements via direct coordination with the U.S. Army Force Management Support Agency (USAFMSA) and TRADOC proponents in order to enable the Army to organize, man, train, equip, sustain, station and deploy the force.
- In depth understanding of the Army Force Structure and an ability to translate operational requirements and architecture (OV-1, SV1) into BOIP/MTOE requirements.
- Experience in assigning the equipment within the BOIP as aligned by each unit section, updating the BOIP feeder data, and ensuring the updated information is accurately reflected within Force Management System Web Site (FMSWeb) once completed.
- Experience in supporting a Tactical C4ISR Software Program and creating, revising, modifying, and submitting DD61s documentation to establish nomenclatures NSNs for new programs or to request NSNs.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing acquisition logistics documentation for ACAT 1 through 3 systems.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (Word (formatting), Excel, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to possess an active SECRET Clearance.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.