The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. Originally founded as a family startup, we are an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering valued services across the development life cycle by providing Integrated Logistics, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management, and Training services and solutions for our Federal and military customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Program Control Analyst to work with our team at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide senior cost and budget control analysis for large and small contracts/programs.
- Interacts with Government and Prime customer counterparts, providing financial analysis supporting PMs in budgeting, forecasting, and all financial reporting.
- Expert knowledge of Government contracts and finances, interpretation of project setup nuances for ACRNs and WBS in accordance with customer requirements.
- Monitors and reports costs controls for ULO, backlog, plan vs. actual forecasting, and other advanced mechanisms for financial reporting.
- Baseline and develop configurations and reporting requirements for ERP system UNANET.
- Participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- The PCA must have strong communication skills, motivated and the ability to work independently but in a team environment.
- Additional activities include: Project/Program Start-Up, Program Maintenance, Program Close-Out, Performance Analysis, Time and Labor Recording, Reporting, and Analysis, Subcontractor Maintenance, Monthly Financial Close, Customer Reporting, Problem Resolution and Pricing
- Monitors and submits program deliverables. Performs project/program monthly/annual closeout activities.
- Supports pricing activities for proposals. Acts as project lead for concurrent taskings as required.
- Highly experienced in development of operating forecasts, financial planning and cost control analysis.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Active Secret Clearance,
- Bachelor's Degree or 10+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel(Intermediate Level)
- Travel Required: Less than 10%
Reimbursement for relocation is not available for this position.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.