The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. Originally founded as a family startup, we are an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering valued services across the development life cycle by providing Integrated Logistics, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management, and Training services and solutions for our Federal and military customers worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be required to assist the APM for Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI) hardware in the areas of hardware engineering support, configuration management, acquisition, documentation preparation, and tracking of all hardware items required by PdM TMC.
- Candidate will be required to conduct market research on the latest trends in computer hardware, software virtualization, and advanced commercial server technologies. Candidate will assist in the identification and selection of commercial off the shelf (COTS) items, configuration, and potential modification of COTS products to satisfy mission needs.
- Candidate will be required to summarize complex technical information and prepare briefing documents for presentation to PdM and PM leadership.
- Candidate must be highly organized to maintain accountability of all TSI-related hardware, assist in tracking fielded HW and SW baselines, and contribute to an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Candidate will be required to assume duties as the PdM expert on software license requirements, procurement, and tracking.
- Candidate will serve as a primary member of the Product Support Manager IPT to contribute hardware expertise.
- Candidate will interface with external organizations and represent PdM TMC in discussions with Government & Contractor stakeholders.
- Secret Clearance
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience supporting either a US Military Project Office, Lifecycle Management Center, Major Command, or equivalent experience in the US Military.
- High School diploma. Preference Associates Degree in Business or Technical Major. Extensive civilian or military experience in related positions can substitute.
- Knowledge of government procurement and contracting, processes and procedures, including purchasing of commercial hardware and software.
- Understanding of the Common Hardware Systems and Army CHESS contracts preferred.
- Understanding of hardware components including servers, switches/routers, security domains, and virtual machine architectures desirable.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently with experts in the technical area, and ability to manage long-term efforts. Pro-active, energetic, and assertive nature.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.