The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire one Acquisition Logistician (Senior) - ILSM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate will produce and assist in staging logistics related documentation such as Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs) and annex documentation such as DEMIL and Disposal Plans, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plans, Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP), Core Depot Assessments (CDAs), Analysis of Product Support Alternatives (APSAs), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plans, Material Release (MR) approval packages, and Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIPFD).
- Candidate will assist in the coordination, planning and execution of Maintenance Demonstrations, Technical Manual (TM) and Training Support Package (TSP) Validation and Verification events including but not limited to In-Progress Reviews (IPR's) with key stakeholders; developing execution schedules and manages critical path events and anticipates/ identifies risk areas; reviews the task analysis list; developing and coordinates fault list based on training plans, Technical Bulletins, and Technical Manuals; developing Log Demo plan; synchronizing soldier/ proponent/ training developer/ Subject Matter Expert personnel support; coordinates shipment of hardware and software for events; ensuring systems are configured to support various events; and ensuring Training Support Package (TSP) documentation redlines are incorporated correctly in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess 7-10 years of integrated logistics support experience, either in a US Army Project Office, Lifecycle Management Center, or equivalent experience in the US Army.
- Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
- Experience in using the Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS) and creating, revising, modifying, and submitting DD61s documentation to establish nomenclatures NSNs for new programs or to request NSNs.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Minimum education requirement: High School diploma. Preference Associates Degree in Business or Technical Major.
- Travel requirements: 10%.
- AA degree in Business or Technical Major
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently with experts in the logistics area, and ability to manage long-term efforts. Pro-active, energetic, and assertive nature.
- Experience integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
- Experienced utilizing the Army standard supply system, pre-positioning stock to support users, establishing demand history, and managing warranty repairs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- No certifications required. DAWIA Level 1 Certification in Life Cycle Logistics desired but may be achieved after hiring.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.