The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group has a requirement to establish an enterprise wide Configuration Management program across all systems. The duties/responsibilities of the Configuration Manager include, but not limited to the following.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expertise with Configuration Management processes within planning, design, implementation, testing, and releases phases of Army program of record lifecycle for both hardware and software.
- Experience with managing and regulating change control on configuration items (CI). Change control will include participating in review boards, processing Change Proposals (ECP’s, RFV/RFD’s, etc.), and configuration review boards (CCB).
- Manage Contract Deliverables (CDRL’s) for logistics and services contracts using a government provided database tool.
- Conduct Physical Configuration Audits and/or Hardware assessments on various vendor products. Requirement may involve travel to vendor locations and interfacing with vendor management.
- Manage license issuance for all fielded Unit’s, conduct license audits, and generate license reports for leadership.
- Conduct Quality Assurance on all CM developed and deliverable products.
- Manage and input information in CM tools and documentation. Ability to generate reports reflecting hardware, software, and logistics information.
- Create and update CM documentation as required.
- Modify, catalog, and distribute Detailed Technical Procedures (DTP) and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- Provide written and verbal reports to staff as needed.
- Assist with the review of product drawings and other technical data submitted in support of defining the configuration baseline for the program
- Desired Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years configuration management experience
- Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Configuration Management processes within the planning, design, implementation, testing, and releases phases of Army programs
- Candidate is knowledgeable on Army Command, Control and Communication systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, VMWare ESXi, and CISCO switches/routers and iOS.
- Works well within team environments but can accomplish tasks individually as needed.
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required.
- Configuration Management Certifications are a plus
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.