The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense customers through application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airmen, the seaman and the marine. We are an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering valued services across the development life cycle by providing Integrated Logistics, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management, and Training services and solutions for our federal and military customers worldwide.
- Conduct “train the trainer” events for partners and units/individuals.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
Ideal candidates would be experienced in two or more of below functional areas:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience on related WIN-T systems
- Active DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain.
Network Operations, Security, and Administration
- Understands/familiar with Layer 2 concepts (VLANs, MAC Addressing)
- Understands/familiar with Layer 3 concepts (Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DMVPN), IP subnetting)
- Understands/familiar with TCP/IP protocol model/OSI reference model
- Understands/familiar with command line interface and syntax of Cisco, Brocade, and Windows operating systems
- Understands/familiar with IA and Network Security technologies (network scanning, Firewalls, Host and Network Intrusion Prevention and Detection)
- Understands/familiar with Network Operations (configuration management, network monitoring, fault isolation and remediation)
- Understands/familiar with Windows Server (installation, configuration, operation)
- Understands/familiar with virtualization technologies (installation, configuration, operation of ESXi and VMWare)
- Understands/familiar with Frequency Division Multiple Access and Time Division Multiple Access transmission environments
- Understands/familiar with Radio Frequency and Satellite Communications theory
- Understands/familiar with electronic maintenance actions; preventative maintenance, services, testing and diagnostics
Lockwood Benefits and Growth
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits packages, and a 401(k) plan with Company match. We continually seek to improve our offerings to our team members.
Lockwood provides internal growth opportunity through our Corporate Titles and increasing responsibility. We are very ambition and individuals joining the team will have opportunities to grow their skills, team and sphere of influence within the organization.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.