The Lockwood Group
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense customers through application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airmen, the seaman and the marine.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a CompTIA Instructor to support the Screaming Eagle Network University (SENU) at Ft. Campbell, KY.
- Assist in the development and delivery of information technology training from Ft. Campbell to units located in various OCONUS locations
- Provide formal classroom training instruction support on military as well as government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) equipment.
- This position will serve as primary instructor and/or assistant instructor demonstrator, as required by the Training Support Program under the Training Support Division (TSD), Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM)
- When required, training shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- The instructional materials will include CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Server+
- Evaluate training material and provide recommendations to the government on any revisions that may be required.
- Perform analysis of existing training processes and instructional approaches to determine how best to standardize while also taking advantage of blended electronic learning solutions.
- Develop training and documentation to support hardware and software training to include, POI’s and lesson plans in order to execute training of TSD in support of the U.S. Army.
- Familiarity with/ability to teach and develop training classes on CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+.
- Must hold certifications in the courses of instruction
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience conducting training in austere environments
- Significant experience with CompTIA training material
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
- Must obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why clients choose The Lockwood Group. we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.