The Lockwood Group is a fast-growing Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Supply Specialist position will play a critical role with responsibility to catalog systems within the Army’s Enterprise Systems Integration Program system for the program. The Supply Specialist will apply meticulous attention to detail to maintain databases and accurately input the data captured from the inventory management team into AESIP.
The position will be located near Huntsville.
This is an upcoming role pending contract award.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- With 100% accuracy, input inventory management data for cataloging of PEO IEW&S systems into Army’s Enterprise Systems Integration Program system.
- Identify property requirements and verify entries into AESIP.
- Track equipment TDA excess and shortages using the Decision Support Tool (DST).
- Perform corrective action to identified deficiencies found during reconciliation.
- Identify and track DA directed divestiture of legacy equipment including, retention and replacement justification.
- Knowledge and familiarity to put into practice the following Army Regulations: AR710-2, Supply Policy Below the National Level, 08 March 2008; AR735-5, Property Accountability Policies, 09 November 2016; AR71-32, Force Development and Documentation, 01 July 2013.1
- Must have Secret Clearance.
- Must be proficient in MS Office e.g. WORD, EXCEL, PP, etc.
- BS/BA in related scientific or technical discipline and 4 years of military, aviation or electronics logistics experience.
- Substitution: Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate, 6 years of related experience. Or
- HS/GED with 8 years related experience
- Strong background and experience in Table Distribution Allowance (TDA) processes.
- Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Must be proficient in Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP)
- Knowledge of Logistic Information Warehouse (LIW) sites is required for supply chain management.