The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for an Integrated Master Scheduler in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Develop, maintain, and conduct analysis on integrated master schedules (IMS) and integrated master plans (IMP) for ACAT I, ACAT II, or ACAT III programs. Integrate all program activities, associated interdependencies, durations, and resource requirements to construct and maintain a program level IMS. Provide subject matter expertise and reporting in scheduling, critical path analysis, and program coordination. Support and mentor government associates in the development and maintenance of program IMP and IMS and develop briefings on specific IMS and IMP processes. Provide what-if analysis using standard schedule analysis methodologies and potential courses of actions with forecasts and risks assessments due to program changes or external influence showing an impact to critical path. Perform analysis on prime contractor IMS submissions to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Maintain the portfolio of Mission Command programs Integrated Master Schedules
- Planning, executing, and tracking program technical, schedule, and cost status, including risk mitigation efforts.
- Manage/Participate in IMS reviews for PM and PdM’s
- Schedule and coordinate tasks amongst Product Teams.
- Create and manage product schedules to encompass all deliverables and resource requirements within the scope of project
- Work with Army and external agencies action officers to facilitate communication in a timely manner, and synchronize all acquisition efforts.
BA or BS degree in Business Administration preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience with developing an IMS using Microsoft Project or Primavera, milestone
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition milestones, decision points, and staffing processes
- Ability to consolidate the critical paths of numerous projects and product offices into a single IMS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!