The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Pending award, The Lockwood Group is looking to hire Logistics Engineers for our Army aviation and missile customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches and analyzes logistics element problems and determines solution alternatives.
- Assists in (or fully responsible for) preparing routine correspondence (i.e., letters, memos and route sheets), spreadsheets, Gantt charts, presentations, and meeting minutes.
- Assists in maintaining logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents.
- Analyzes and researches material to gain a thorough technical understanding of the logistics element supporting a task assignment.
- Assists in preparing oral presentations and written reports, indicating solution or range of possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success when there is no single solution.
- May supervise and train entry-level personnel in the technical aspects of assigned work.
- Collaborates with customer(s) to define and or determine, coordinate and track the status of multi-disciplinary task(s) and advises on technical and logistics element planning and implementation.
- Reviews program reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures, etc., and performs tests/evaluations and validations/verifications; provides comments; consolidates and adjudicates comments from various organizations; and prepares reports.
- Advises logistics customer as an SME on program development, planning and implementation of logistics element(s).
- Experience with Statements of Work (SOW), Cost estimation, market surveys.
- Experience in Production, Configuration Management, testing, failure analysis.
- Experience in obsolesce management and mitigation.
- Experience in the performance of Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Maintenance Engineer Analysis (MEA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and Source of Repair Analysis (SORA).
- Experience working with Tech Writing teams in a development of MIL STD compliant Maintenance Allocation charts (MACs) and Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs).
- Experience with analyzing engineering drawings, COTS parts listings and Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM).
- Experience in analyzing and/or developing of Logistics Supply Activity Reports (LSAR) to include but not limited to Provisioning Parts Listing (PPL), and Provision Bill of Material (PBOM).
- Candidate must be able to study product requirements and develop technical documents and manuals to meet requirements.
- Individual must be able to work in a team environment and must have excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Individual must be able to lead a small team.
- An active SECRET clearance is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 or more years’ experience in logistics. An additional 5 years if experience may be substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.