The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics and Training Services Provider modernizing, sustaining and fielding C4ISR systems globally in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Modification Work Order Technician (MWO) to support our C4ISR customer.
Locations & Start Date
- Fort Hood, TX / Campbell, KY / Fort Gordon, GA
- Qualified candidates will start between 4/1/2019 and 5/1/2019
- Apply Modification Work Orders (MWO's) to upgrade military telecommunications and tactical network equipment and affiliated components.
- Repair and troubleshoot equipment requiring Modification Work Orders (MWO's).
- 25 Sierra Skill Set
- Must be knowledgeable in the operations of hardware systems and components.
- Able to identify and process fault detection, isolation and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
- Support field installation/upgrades, technical support along with maintenance support and fielding support.
- Must be able to perform installation testing procedures to include: loopback testing, system configuration and basic troubleshooting.
- Able to install wires and read schematics, blue prints, and wiring diagrams
- Must possess basic Electro-Mechanical Technician & Troubleshooting skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in Tactical Network installation.
- You must have held a Secret clearance or above within the last 24 months
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience with Army Tactical / Satellite Networks
- 50-75% travel
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!