The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for four SATCOM trainers
that will serve as team members on a greater training development and execution team to support the PM Tactical Network/PdM Mission Network Core Group.
These positions will focus on the development and training execution of the Modification Work Order (MWO) for the Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT) and the Division Hub Node (DHN).
The STT MWO is a distinct departure from the original STT's incorporating new technologies into the existing platform. The training will consist of multiple new products, a new Monitor and Control subsystem and will require a revamp of the physical deployment skills. Incumbents in this area should possess the ability to develop and execute training to MIL Standards.
The Division Hub Node Pilot will consist of 2 Divisions (one light/ one heavy) that will completely revamp the SATCOM and Baseband portion of the Division hub assets. This TSR focuses only on the SATCOM portion. The DHN will utilize an antenna that is currently in use at the RHN but in multiple different configurations.
The incumbents will develop and execute SATCOM training to MIL Standards.
The following is a description of the position: The following bullets represent an optimal candidate but realistically meeting 75% of the descriptors below is feasible.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
- Each candidate must have excellent reasoning and troubleshooting skills enough to assist and develop MIL STD training and then the execution of that training in a deployed location.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of relevant experience. 4 additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Understand Linkway modem operations (Basic Ops), Raydyne FDMA moden operations (Basic Ops) and understand NCW modern operations (Basic Ops).
- Setup, troubleshoot, and understand Linkway NCC operations (Advanced Ops) and iDirect network operations (Advanced Ops).
- Familiar with development of MIL STD training and the execution of training in a deployed location
- Have an understand the Monitor and Control subsystem on an STT
- Travel is estimated at between 10-35 % .
- You must be able to work in a team environment
- You Must have an Active DoD SECRET Clearance or have held a SECRET Clearance within the past 24 months.
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment