The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is currently pursuing a contract providing support services to the CECOM Worldwide Field Support and are seeking multiple Logistics Management Specialists to support the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance operations support including screening and repairing electronic equipment; installing software in electronic equipment; and installation and de-installation of electronic equipment on vehicles, ground stations, and aerial vehicles.
- Perform maintenance and repair services including, but not limited to, fault diagnosis, removal and replacement of line replaceable units (LRUs), Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), screening, repair, overhaul, refurbishment, retrograde, installation of systems, customer support, calibration, and alignment for all C5ISR systems and associated support equipment in scope of the task order. If required, then will perform system repairs to return each to the Full Operational Capability (FOC) or the U.S. Army’s 10/20 standard and in accordance with the applicable technical manuals (TMs). Perform maintenance, and sustainment support services to support the CECOM mission worldwide, both in peacetime and during contingency and wartime operations.
- Perform maintenance support primarily be at the Sustainment level, less depot level (as defined by AR 750-1) in the area of electronics, and to a lesser extent mechanical support, including generator and environmental control unit repair and overhaul, and installation of C4ISR and electronic equipment and systems as required.
- Primarily supports hardware family - Communications Device: Harris Radios (AN/PRC-150A, AN/VRC-104, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-117F, and AN/PRC-117G); Thales Radios (PRC-148); Secure, Mobile, Anti-Jam, Reliable, Tactical-Terminal (SMART-T) (AN/TSC-154); RADIO SET installation kit AN/VRC-90F, AN/VRC-92F; OE-254/GRC Antenna System; HAWKEYE ANTENNA PETAL HAWAKEY FLEX WAVEGUIDE 0130-6000-02T:BEACONREC, 0177-000-01T:MODEM; RADIO TERMINAL SET (TROPO) AN/TRC-170 (V)3; HIGH CAPACITY LINE OF SIGHT (HCLOS); SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PHOENIX) AN/TSC-156; and TYAD COMSEC & Radio's AN/PYQ-10A.
- HS Diploma
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.