The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider across the Disciplines of Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems while ensuring the Mission Readiness of the Warfighter.
Founded by a family, we are people-first and place our customers at the forefront of all that we do, ensuring that we always deliver value to them.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking Integrated Logistics Managers for a new customer located on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Must have 10+ years of demonstrated experience within a Department of Defense PM as an Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM) ideally within a tactical C4ISR Software program.
- Demonstrated expertise in all phases of Integrated Product Support Program Life Cycle Logistics for weapons systems acquisition, to include developing programmatic milestone schedules, requirements determination, development, deployment and sustainment and disposal.
- Experience in analyzing total life cycle sustainment costs.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, writing, and maintaining the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan and associated annexes.
- Experience in integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools, and test equipment.
- Supports with minimal government oversight, the coordination and planning of an Army Tactical Software program baseline Logistics Demonstration including but not limited to In-Progress Reviews (IPR’s) with key stakeholders
- Develops execution schedules and manages critical path events and anticipates/ identifies risk areas
- Reviews the task analysis list
- Develops and coordinates fault list based on training plans, TBs, and TMs
- Develops Log Demo plan
- Synchronizes soldier/ proponent/ training developer/ SME personnel support
- Coordinates shipment of hardware/ software for event
- Ensures systems are configured to support event
- Ensures Training Support Package (TSP) documentation redlines are incorporated correctly in a timely manner
- Supports the development of Log Demo report and coordinates with PM/ATEC.
- Demonstrated expertise in partnering with sustainment providers and establishing an organic depot repair capability.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing the Army standard supply system, pre-positioning stock to support users, establishing demand history, and managing warranty repairs.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and coordinating Materiel Release (MR) packages, Type Classification Packages, Engineering Change Process (ECP) package, Material Work Order (MWO) packages and Nomenclature packages.
- Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIP) and developing, maintaining and distributing the Army's organizational requirements via direct coordination with the U.S. Army Force Management Support Agency (USAFMSA) and TRADOC proponents in order to enable the Army to organize, man, train, equip, sustain, station and deploy the force.
- In depth understanding of the Army Force Structure and an ability to translate operational requirements and architecture (OV-1, SV1) into BOIP/MTOE requirements.
- Experience in assigning the equipment within the BOIP as aligned by each unit section, updating the BOIP feeder data, and ensuring the updated information is accurately reflected within Force Management System Web Site (FMSWeb) once completed.
- Experience in supporting a Tactical C4ISR Software Program and creating, revising, modifying, and submitting DD61s documentation to establish nomenclatures NSNs for new programs or to request NSNs.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing acquisition logistics documentation for ACAT 1 through 3 systems.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (Word (formatting), Excel, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to possess an active SECRET Clearance.