Fort Carson, CO
Fort Gordon, GA
Fort Campbell, KY
Fort Hood, TX
The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Logistics and Training Services Provider helping to modernize, sustain and field C4ISR systems in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a WIN-T Instructor to support our C4ISR customer at Ft. Shafter, HI.
· Experience in an adult learning program (e.g., service intelligence school, college, or senior high school) or successful completion of a military, educational, or commercial certified program (e.g., ABIC).
· Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids.
· Candidate must manage multiple tasks, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
· Background in instructing professionals on the following technologies and certifications – WIN-T Systems, IT Networking, Advanced Routing, Fiber Optics, JNN, CPN and STT.
Other Desired Qualifications
· Signal Corp Background
· Experience with the Operations & Maintenance of Army weapon systems at tactical, theater or national levels.
· Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in C4ISR and/or intelligence related subjects.
· Experience in fielding and integration of Army weapon systems.
· Understanding of development of New Equipment Training Plans and the Program, Planning and Execution of New Equipment Training Missions worldwide.
Expertise with Distance Learning facilities, methodology and operation.
· Must obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
· Must be a US Citizen
Applying for the position...
We are seeking talented candidates who meet the general requirements above. If you are talented and feel you meet any of the qualifications, please apply on our website –