The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group has an upcoming need for an experienced Fielding Specialist for a Huntsville aviation customer.
As the Fielding Logistics Specialist, you will coordinate and manage all aspects of a fielding event. Assist with Material Fielding plans and New Equipment Fielding Plans (NETP), total package fielding, and Government Furnished Equipment tracking and New Equipment Training (NET). This shall include: strategic and campaign planning; prioritization of receiving organizations; development of an execution plan; coordination with MACOMS and receiving units; data base management; management of stock levels; accountability of issued items; management of shortages; and preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program.
In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting customer’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
- Receive, review, and ensure all units scheduled for a fielding event are present and correctly reflected on the Unit Set Master Fielding Schedule.
- Support establishment of Fielding Support Teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Ensure all items required for fielding event are requisitioned. Monitors due outs until all requirements filled.
- Coordinate with installation POCs before and during fielding events to ensure installation provided support (buildings, MHE, CIF personnel, unit detail personnel, etc.) are provided.
- Provide New Equipment Training in accordance with approved Program of Instruction, Lesson Plan, or other applicable documents.
- Obtain and maintain proficiency and certification as directed by the PM or proponent on products requiring New Equipment Training.
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- High School /GED and > 14 years.
- Associates and > 12 years.
- Bachelors in non Directly Related Field and > 10 years.
- Bachelors in Directly Related Field and > 5 years.
- Masters in non Directly Related Field and > 5 years.
- Masters in Directly Related Field and > 0 years.