The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider across the Disciplines of Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems while ensuring the Mission Readiness of the Warfighter.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Senior Logistician supporting the AMCOM G3 office at Redstone Arsenal, AL; Fort Bragg, NC; Joint Base Lewis-McCord, WA; Fort Hood, TX.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Coordinate critical provisions of the Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) with SAMD and FMS customer representatives, including equipment, specifications, quantity, costs, schedules, and financial arrangements.
- Respond to request for parts and support equipment from in-country personnel.
- Maintain oversight and accountability of materials at consolidation points.
- Oversee Prototype Integration Facility (PIF) effort.
- Develop lists and manage delivery of Aircrew Life Support Equipment (ALSE) and Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants (POL)
- Coordinate and participate in formal and informal meetings with both U.S. Government (USG) and FMS customer senior representatives.
- Coordinate with Life Cycle Management Commands (LCMCs), the Apache Program Management Office, and the PIF to ensure remaining materials and services are provided on schedule.
- Provide assistance with inquiries with the repair of items in the Repair and Return program.
- A minimum of 12 years of directly-related experience and a college degree are required. All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
*All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance*