The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics and Training Services Provider helping to modernize, sustain and field C4ISR systems in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Senior Logistician supporting a C4ISR customer at APG, MD.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Support to C4ISR Headquarters customer in solving critical logistics and supply chain challenges at the highest level.
- Responsible for resolving various logistics problems, and compiling data on standardization and interchangeability of supply chain to expedite logistic activities.
- Subject matter expert in Military Force Structure aligned to C4ISR needs of individual military units.
- Understanding and capability to translate Military Table of Equipment in addressing near term readiness.
- Ability to serve as a point-of-contact regarding program requirements, budget requirements, logistics and operational uses of various systems.
- Knowledge of Integrated Logistics, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, training development and IETM development in the creation of logistics product according to military standards
- Must be able to acquire and hold a Secret DoD security clearance.
- Knowledge of Army C4ISR systems and force structure.
- Knowledgeable in the effective management of funds and leadership of personnel, and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual items.
- Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate