The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider across the Disciplines of Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems while ensuring the Mission Readiness of the Warfighter.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Senior Logistician supporting the AMCOM G3 office at Redstone Arsenal, AL; Fort Bragg, NC; Joint Base Lewis-McCord, WA; Fort Hood, TX.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Support to AMCOM G3 customer in solving critical logistics and supply chain challenges at the highest level in support of AMC and AMCOM readiness objectives.
- Responsible for resolving various logistics problems, and compiling data on standardization and interchangeability of supply chain to expedite logistic activities.
- Subject matter expert in Military Force Structure aligned to AMCOM aviation and missile needs of individual military units.
- Understanding and capability to translate Military Table of Equipment in addressing near term readiness.
- Ability to serve as a point-of-contact regarding program requirements, budget requirements, logistics and operational uses of various systems.
- Knowledge of Integrated Logistics, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, training development and IETM development in the creation of logistics product according to military standards.
- Must be able to acquire and hold a Secret DoD security clearance.
- Knowledge of Army aviation & missile systems and force structure.
- Knowledgeable in the effective management of funds and leadership of personnel, and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual items.
- Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate
VP of Operations & Recruiting
The Lockwood Group
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"