The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is seeking Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Logistics Support professionals. This position will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of FMS and International Logistics policy, procedures, and execution to support AMCOM Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers.
A minimum of 10 years of directly-related experience is required and a college degree is preferred.
All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Facilitate and assist SAMD FMS customers with logistics support that includes reviewing of initial customers FMS requests.
- Coordinate critical provisions of the Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) with SAMD and FMS customer representatives, including equipment, specifications, quantity, costs, schedules, and financial arrangements.
- Coordinate and participate in formal and informal meetings with both USG and FMS customer senior representatives.
- Monitor FMS cases to identify and resolve logistics issues.
- Provide information to SAMD and FMS customer personnel on progress in logistics and sustainment efforts.
- Determine that information and data necessary to establish FMS support cases for fielding of equipment are accurate, complete, and reflect the customer’s intent.
- Monitor each phase of FMS case development to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Prepare and submit recommendations to SAMD and FMS customers regarding case modifications and amendments that reflect program changes.
- Provide support of logistical actions related to initial ordering, delivery, and shipment tracking.
- Provide assistance with inquiries with the repair of items in the Repair and Return program.
- Assist in developing and executing Standard Operating Procedures for Army FMS Safety Programs.