The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group has an upcoming need for an experienced Provisioner for a Huntsville aviation customer.
The Lockwood Group is seeking candidates to perform the following day to day duties:
- Prepare Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) in support of assigned programs
- Prepare Provisioning Parts Lists (PPL), Provisioning Contract Control Numbers (PCCN), Provisioning Control Codes (PCC), and Provisioning List Sequence Numbers (PCCN) in accordance with Government direction
- Ensure all Provisioning data is compatible with CCSS/LMP and integrate it into existing Provisioning Master Records (PMR)
- Prepare Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP) for assigned programs in accordance with Government direction
- Coordinate standard pre-procurement screening of parts and components, including Federal Logistics Information system (FLIS) screening, to ensure maximum reliance on the current Standard Army Supply System
- Coordinate the development of drawings and data to meet Government Provisioning requirements for assigned programs
- Coordinate and prepare Design Change Notices for assigned programs as required
- Assist in developing Repair Parts & Special Tools List (RPSTL) input as required by the Government
- Assist in PIF/RDS Proposal and SOW development
- Work in a team setting as a Senior Provisioner/Team Leader and mentor others in furthering their Provisioning skills
- 15 years’ experience in related Provisioning experience with 5 years as a Senior Provisioner/leader or 10 years Provisioning experience with 5 years as a Senior Provisioner/leader and college degree in related field
- Advanced computer skills (including spreadsheet and database experience)
- Strong attention to details and follow-through
- Use of independent judgment, excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, to write routine reports and correspondence, and to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to calculate figures, apply basic algebra and geometry concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables
- Ability to interpret written, oral, diagram or schedule form instructions
- Able to use judgment to plan and perform duties
- Working knowledge of PowerLog-J software
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance