The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Engineer
at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This individual will provide support to a major C4ISR customer.
- Experience with Statements of Work (SOW), Cost estimation, market surveys.
- Experience in Production, Configuration Management, testing, failure analysis.
- Experience in obsolesce management and mitigation.
- Experience in the performance of Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Maintenance Engineer Analysis (MEA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and Source of Repair Analysis (SORA).
- Experience working with Tech Writing teams in a development of MIL STD compliant Maintenance Allocation charts (MACs) and Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs).
- Experience with analyzing engineering drawings, COTS parts listings and Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM).
- Experience in analyzing and/or developing of Logistics Supply Activity Reports (LSAR) to include but not limited to Provisioning Parts Listing (PPL), and Provision Bill of Material (PBOM).
- Candidate must be able to study product requirements and develop technical documents and manuals to meet requirements.
- Individual must be able to work in a team environment and must have excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Individual must be able to lead a small team.
- An active SECRET clearance is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 or more years’ experience in logistics. An additional 4 years if experience may be substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with C4ISR weapon systems.