Ft. Gordon, Ft. Hood, Ft. Bliss, APG, Ft. Campbell
The Lockwood Group is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to support the Warfighter Readiness requirements providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of training curriculum for Warfighter Readiness systems. and CECOM leadership. Tasks are perform in the areas of Transportation, Logistics, property issue and accountability. Period of Performance will be 6 months.
Logistics Specialist Support:
- Serves as a Logistics Specialist under minimal supervision for the Force Modernization Division (FMD) of CECOM concerning materiel management and logistics operations for property accountability, maintenance, supply (all classes).
- Coordinates logistical program requirements support with other functional areas (e.g., training, operations, procurement, and financial management).
- Coordinates actions between communications-electronics command (CECOM), US Army Materiel Command (AMC), and other government agencies as required.
- Track and report Purchase Requests in coordination with the COR and Budget Analyst.
- Track and report the status of shipments of approved Purchase Requests.
- Assist the Government Logistics Specialist with the management of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Contractor Managed Equipment (CME).
- Track and report text book and other training material purchase requests, certification voucher purchase requests, and equipment purchases.
- Track of high dollar value items (over $500) for proper accountability
- Ensure all property is received and documented to the PBO.
- Act as a liaison between the vendor and the government Logistics Specialist
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be confident making decisions and working without direct supervision
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal communications, and presentation skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment, under stress and within time constraints
• Excellent project and time management skills; proven ability to function independently and make the best use of time, as well as collaborate with a team
• Must have SECRET security clearance or have held a SECRET clearance in the past 24 months.
• Must have a current United States Passport
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!