The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for Systems Engineering Branch / Formal Systems Engineering.
Duties/Minimum Required Qualifications:
Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio helpful.
• Develop, prototype, test, and/or assist with new capability development and technology evaluation
• Support various complex development efforts in in a security constrained environment
• Track, analyze, and communicate commercial technology trends to a non-technical audience
• Research diverse problem sets in a quick turn-around environment.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and assist in design solutions to complex engineering problems
• Lead the development of the functional, architectural, and detailed designs
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Sciences or Information Technology or similar)
Preferred Skills :
• Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Understanding of systems engineering processes.
• Experience with DoD practices.
• Experience with military C4 systems.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment