Serving those that serve the nation
Our cause, our North Star, our very reason for existence is to deliver mission readiness to the Federal Government and Department of Defense - most critically focused on the soldier, airman, sailor and Marine - who proudly go above and beyond to protect and serve. Our very existence is predicated on our ability to ensure their safety and readiness. We understand mission readiness as a measurable, reliable sense of preparedness. We know what achieves it. We know what prevents it. We accelerate our customers towards mission readiness through our suite of services and custom, situational solutions—all while staying true to our organizational core values.
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is looking for T2C2 Baseband/SATCOM Field Operations Support candidates for Fort Gordon, GA, or Fort Campbell, KY or Fort Hood, TX.
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS, VMWare, Brocade Switches
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot-fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Coordinate with vendors such as PM WIN-T, General Dynamics, and other IT personnel for problem resolutions, implementations, design, and analysis.
- Develop lesson materials and conduct on-site field training of operations personnel on newly developed/implemented system procedures.
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 or more years of related experience. Additional years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Strong Baseband and SATCOM experience
- Extensive tactical communication troubleshooting experience
- Experience on Transportable Tactical Command Communication (T2C2) and Scalable Class of Unified Terminals (SCOUT) systems
- Able to react to trouble tickets at a moment's notice
- Experience creating technical documentation to include technical manuals and Training guides
- Experience with Army Interim Progress Reviews
- Fundamental understanding of Cisco routing and switching. (min CCNA level)
- Fundamental understanding of virtualization using a Type 1 hypervisor. (HyperV and VMware ESXi)
- Call Manager Express (CME) experience is desired. (H.323 SCCP and SIP)
- Experience with KG175D and KG250X Inline Network Encryptors. (INE)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience with the Riverbed Steelhead
- Experience with Code Mettle
- Fundamental understanding of satellite communication theory.
- Fundamental understanding of the NCW network.
- Familiarization of using a spectrum analyzer.
- Familiarization of iDirect modem.
- Familiarization of MPM-1000 modem.
- No certifications required. However, Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Up to 25% travel will be required with this position.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.