The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. Originally founded as a family startup, we are an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering valued services across the development life cycle by providing Integrated Logistics, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management, and Training services and solutions for our Federal and military customers worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have a working knowledge about providing support for systems engineering reviews of software design, system requirements, interface control documents and interface description documents.
- Knowledge in architecture design to solve design, development, and operational challenges.
- Experience with defining requirements, conceptual modeling, system analysis and research and development.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product Managers, Lead Engineers and other external organizations to assist with new technology assessment and integration into existing systems.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Experience with system of systems design and implementation
- Familiarity with agile development and DevSecOps concepts
- Familiarity with machine learning, cloud services such as AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud Platform, big data analytic
- Familiarity with military messaging (MIL-STD-6017x, JREAP C) and commercial standards
- Experience with military C4 systems
- Familiarity with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” and Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.