The Lockwood Group
delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. We were originally founded as a family startup and are now a mature rapidly growing service provider to the Federal Government.
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently looking for a Field Service Technician, DCGS-A Mobile - JBLM, WA - TS/SCI Clearance Required with the ability to obtain a Poly. Primarily supports software for tactical Intelligence Family of Systems: DCGS-A, GWS, IFS, P-MFWS, and CDSS.
- Initialize, place into operation and the troubleshoot software interfaces of specific C5ISR communication system being supported (ex. IFS /P-MFWS/GWS/CDSS).
- Assist with software installation, configuration, patching and maintenance of DCGS-A family of systems.
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Regularly perform software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and problem identification and resolution.
- Assist with remote system administration software to include troubleshooting and installation.
- Assists Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- AA/AS, 5+ years experience. (2 years of additional work experience may be substituted for an A.A./A.S. Degree)
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and willing to obtain a CI Poly if required.
- Security+ CE (Current)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows/Linux/VMWare server and client software, patching, upgrading, and maintaining.
- Understanding of networking principles and system network configuration.
- Willing to travel.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Not required):
- Military experience (35T)
- DCGS-A Maintainers Course Completion (3.2.5)
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.